Sections

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Toni Braxton: I Don't Want To (Brazilian Promo CDM) (BMG Brasil, 1997)

Rare promo CD of Braxton's single I Don't Want To featuring exclusive disco and dance remixes for Brazilian radio play only in 1997. Both appear to be nothing more than beats and keys over the original  R. Kelly production but are very rare regardless. Also includes all the remixes by Frankie Knuckles and Satoshi Tomiie. Thank you once again to Martin from Peru for this contribution to my collection.

I Don't Want To (Single Mix) 4:19
I Don't Want To (Frankie Knuckles Classic Mix) 3:55
I Don't Want To (Frankified Club Mix) 10:59
I Don't Want To (Classic Club Mix) 10:59
I Don't Want To (Deep Jays Delight Mix) 9:14
I Don't Want To (Disco Extended) 6:38
I Don't Want To (Disco Radio) 3:59
I Don't Want To (Dance Extended Mix) 5:50
I Don't Want To (Dance Radio Mix) 3:55