Sections

Friday, June 26, 2015

Zion: S/T (Zion Records Inc, 2003)

Another decent indie album from the turn of the millennium, this time hailing from Miami, FL. and released via the artist's own private label Zion Records Inc.. A mixture of neo-soul, smooth and contemporary R&B flavors with jazzy, sultry vocals, the album spawned one single Blowin' Me Up (Callin' Me) which apparently made the Hot R&B/Hip Hop singles chart back in '03. Similar to Chante Moore but with a slight ethnic edge.

I brought myself a physical copy but it is available as a digital download in the U.S. so I won't be posting any samples on this blog. Instead visit the artist's own site here.

Blowin' Me Up (Callin' Me) 3:18
Mr. Ex (Featuring Omega & Delray) 3:51
Give It to Me 3:09
Be Your Baby 3:57
Would You Love Me 4:12
Got Luv 4 Ya 3:46
Let You Go 4:00
Up in the Club 3:34
Fever 3:58
I'm Sorry 4:30
Those Eyes 4:03
Baby I Love You 3:46