Sections

Monday, November 30, 2015

Tamira: Something For The Soul (Promo CDr) (Self-Released, 2006)

 I usually manage to find something about these very obscure R&B artists - even if it is just information I find on the CD itself - but unfortunately I may have drawn a complete blank with this one. Whoever the artist is, she does not have an online presence and aside from a very basic track-listing, there is no information to be found anywhere. Possibly a demonstration from a local artist but mainly mid-2000s R&B that sounds like it could've been lifted off any popular album back then - particularly by Mary J. Blige, Toni Braxton, Alicia Keys and others...

I'm Ready 3:33
Like I Do 3:53
I_H_Y_T 3:49
Someone Else 3:04
Am I Dreaming 4:04
Triflin' 2:14
Spend A Little Time 3:06
Lay Your Body Down 6:57